What your Dashboard looks like
Your dashboard is where you come to do everything. From creating your forms, assigning devices to groups to setting up your destinations.
Your dashboard can have 2 different views, depending on your monitor size.
- With screen resolution lower than 1280px, this will be your view:
2. With screen resolution more than 1280px, this will be your view:
In the image above, there are several informational boxes on the main dashboard:
- Submissions: In this box you will see a brief history of all of the submissions made on your account over the past month.
- Account Activity: Here is a list of all of the activities from your account like form submissions and device approvals.
- + Add Device (Button): Click this button to add additional devices on your account.
Green Bubble: Highlighted here is an additional link to our Help Center and the gear icon gives you access to your Device Magic settings.
Red Bubble: this is the navigation bar for the main areas of Device Magic which include:
- Dispatch (Enterprise Plan)
- Analytics (Enterprise Plan)
If you have any questions or comments feel free to send us a message at email@example.com, thanks!