What your Management Console looks like
Your "Home" tab is a great place to start for a dashboard overview of account activity.
Your management console can have two different views, depending on your monitor size.
1. With screen resolution more than 1280px, this will be your view:
2. With screen resolution lower than 1280px, this will be your view:
Both views include the same key elements:
- In the center of the main console you will find some general information about your account, including a brief history of submissions made on your account over the past month and a list of recent actions such as form submissions and device approvals;
- In the top right corner there is a small menu bar with an additional link to our Help Center and access to your Device Magic settings;
- Just below the menu bar is the + Invite Device button, which allows you to add additional devices to your account;
- On the left hand side is the navigation bar for the main areas of Device Magic, which include:
- Management Console
- Dispatch (Enterprise Plan)
- Analytics (Enterprise Plan)
If you have any questions or comments feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.