What your Dashboard looks like
Your dashboard is a great place to start no matter what task you want to perform. Here you can do everything from creating a new form to setting up your destinations.
Your dashboard can have two different views, depending on your monitor size.
1. With screen resolution lower than 1280px, this will be your view:
2. With screen resolution more than 1280px, this will be your view:
Both views include the same key elements:
- In the center of the main dashboard you will find some general information about your account, including a brief history of submissions made on your account over the past month and a list of recent actions such as form submissions and device approvals;
- In the top right corner there is a small menu bar with an additional link to our Help Center and access to your Device Magic settings;
- Just below the menu bar is the + Invite Device button, which allows you to add additional devices to your account;
- On the left hand side is the navigation bar for the main areas of Device Magic, which include:
If you have any questions or comments feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!