If you are using a OneDrive Destination for your forms, it is possible to automatically copy all new files that are created in a specific folder in OneDrive into a specific folder in SharePoint. To accomplish this you will use a tool called Flow.
The first thing you will need to do is make sure that the folders you would like to store your files in exist in both OneDrive and in SharePoint. These folders must be created before you begin to set up Flow.
Setting Up Your Flow
Make sure that you are logged into your Microsoft account. Next, use this link to open the Flow template in your OneDrive account. You will see the screen below:
1. You will select the OneDrive folder you just created by clicking the folder icon on the first field, labeled OneDrive for Business Folder. You will need to follow the folder path until you've found the folder you create to store your files. When you find the folder, click on its name to select it.
2. Next you'll enter your SharePoint Site Address. Select the down carrot on the field - it should automatically populate with the correct address as long as you are signed in to Microsoft.
3. Last you will need to select your SharePoint Folder Path by following the same steps you did on the first field.
4. When everything looks correct, click Create Flow.
5. The next screen will show you which accounts you are logged into as a confirmation. Makes sure everything looks correct, and click Continue.
6. On the following screen you will choose the steps in your Flow. The first two steps are created for you: When a file is created in OneDrive, Create File in SharePoint:
7. You also have the ability to add more triggers to your flow. If you only need the first two steps to run, you can deleted extra triggers by selecting the ... icon, and selecting Delete.
8. One you are happy with your flow, select Save.
Adding Your Destination
Now that you have set up your flow, the last step is to create your OneDrive Destination. You can find detailed instructions on how to do this here.
One important thing to keep in mind is that the folder path you add to your OneDrive Destination must exactly match the folder path you added in the OneDrive for Business Folder field when creating your flow.
Once your flow and OneDrive Destination are both saved, you can test the connection by sending a submission to your OneDrive Destination. You should see the submission appear in the selected SharePoint folder shortly after (usually within 10-15 minutes).
If you have any questions or comments feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.